Time required: 1.5 - 2 days
Support: via chat, mail and Teams
Outcome: BriefBuilder certificate
What you will learn
In the course, you will learn to use BriefBuilder’s key features so that you can use them to manage the requirements of your project(s). You will learn about the philosophy behind our application and master such practical matters as generating reports, making exports and imports, and user management.
The course consists of the following modules:
- Theory: what is requirements management.
- Defining requirements: how to define explicit requirements for AEC projects.
- Overviews and diagrams: how to work with Excel-like requirement overviews.
- Requirements analysis: how to make a requirements analysis.
- Verification: how to set up a verification plan and manage the verification process.
- Managing changes: how to track changes and manage RFCs (requests for change).
- Reports and exports: how to export data to Word, Excel, JSON and XML.
- Standardizing requirements: how to work with requirement templates and libraries.
- User management: how to define different roles and permissions.
Each module consists of short explanatory texts and videos, and ends with a quick knowledge check.
On average, a module takes an hour to complete. You decide your own timing and pace.
Once you’ve completed the course, we’ll provide you with a BriefBuilder Fundamentals certificate, as proof of your newly acquired BriefBuilder skills.
You can start whenever you want to and determine your own pace. The course will take you around one or one-and-a-half day. It must be completed within 2 months (60 days) from the moment of starting – how quickly is up to you!
Once enrolled, you will get access to an online learning space where you will find a series of lessons that will take you step-by-step through BriefBuilder’s functionalities. The lessons consists of texts, videos and short assignments.
For questions and support, you have access to live support via chat and mail from our experienced instructors.
All the course material is in English. Our instructors can provide support in English, Dutch and Danish.
495 Euro excl. VAT per participant
This price includes a 60 days trial subscription for BriefBuilder.
Organisations that already have a BriefBuilder subscription get a 20% discount.
If you have any questions about the course, or if you are interested in an in-company training, let us know at [email protected]